Summary: Records payments to supplier’s accounts and maintains accounts receivable records. Essential Responsibilities and Duties: Responsible for the setup and maintenance of customer-supplier Applies and posts customer remittances to open accounts receivable. Collect and maintain invoices. Track...
Global Quality Imports Inc. is one of the nation’s leading distributors of fine wines, spirits, beers, and other non-alcoholic products, and employs people who are dedicated to accomplishing our vision and goals. Global Quality Imports Inc. services the Texas wholesale beverage market with...
Drives trucks over established routes to deliver products and collects money from customers by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Collects money from customers and records transactions on customer receipts....
Global Quality Imports Inc. is one of the nation’s leading distributors of fine wines, spirits, beers, and other non-alcoholic products, and employs people who are dedicated to accomplishing our vision and goals.
We know that our success is directly related to the talented and motivated people we hire. We respect our employee’s unique skills, experiences, and views and offer our associates the opportunity to manage their careers and contribute to the success of the organization.
If you are committed to working for a company that offers challenge, competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunities for advancement, and also appreciates diversity, is socially responsible, and is regarded as one of the industry leaders, Global Quality Imports is the place for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned.)
• Oversees specific activities regarding personnel and facility issues as directed by Night Warehouse Manager including but not limited to the following:
• Verifies nightly attendance and duties of warehouse personnel.
• Interrupts operations in the event of an accident or equipment problem that poses danger to personnel, or serious damage to the conveyor system, or other equipment.
• Change inventory locations as needed to provide sufficient space for proper stowage.
• Summons emergency services, i.e. ambulance, or fire department, in the event such services are needed. Notifies the Night Warehouse Manager if such an event is to take place.
• Supervises safe and proper picking/filling of customer orders to complete loading of delivery trucks. Minimizes the potential for product breakage and personnel injury.
• Ensures the safe and secure operation of the conveyor system during the filling of customer orders.
• Ensures activities are conducted in compliance with federal, state, county, and local statutes and insurance regulations concerning safety are met. Includes documentation, accounting, and control of equipment, products, and paperwork.
• Provides for warehouse security during the night shift.
• Supervises the warehouse personnel engaged in the picking and operations of equipment ensuring that all are properly trained at tasks assigned. Supervises 25+ Warehouse personnel and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units and carries out supervisory responsibilities following the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
High school or general education degree (GED) preferred; three or more years related experience, of which two to three years previous warehouse work and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Not Applicable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Terms and Conditions