Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.) • Oversees specific activities regarding personnel and facility issues as directed by Night Warehouse Manager including but not limited to the following:• Verifies nightly attendance and duties of warehouse personnel.•...
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Global Quality Imports Inc. is one of the nation’s leading distributors of fine wines, spirits, beers, and other non-alcoholic products, and employs people who are dedicated to accomplishing our vision and goals. Global Quality Imports Inc. services the Texas wholesale beverage market with...
Drives trucks over established routes to deliver products and collects money from customers by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Collects money from customers and records transactions on customer receipts....
Global Quality Imports Inc. is one of the nation’s leading distributors of fine wines, spirits, beers, and other non-alcoholic products, and employs people who are dedicated to accomplishing our vision and goals.
We know that our success is directly related to the talented and motivated people we hire. We respect our employee’s unique skills, experiences, and views and offer our associates the opportunity to manage their careers and contribute to the success of the organization.
If you are committed to working for a company that offers challenge, competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunities for advancement, and also appreciates diversity, is socially responsible, and is regarded as one of the industry leaders, Global Quality Imports is the place for you.
Records payments to supplier’s accounts and maintains accounts receivable records.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of customer-supplier
- Applies and posts customer remittances to open accounts receivable.
- Collect and maintain invoices.
- Track transfer records for State audits.
- Maintain supplier bill back accounts.
- Researches and resolves account claims and discrepancies with suppliers.
- Answers phone inquiries and follows up.
- Obtains and mails invoice copies for suppliers, as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Design : Generates creative solutions; Demonstrates attention to detail
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems promptly; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Project Management: Coordinates projects; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to other’s ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork: Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views.
- Ethics: Treat people with respect; Keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; Work with integrity and ethics; uphold organizational values.
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in the decision-making process.
- Professionalism: Tactfully approaches others; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on Commitments.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity: Completes work promptly; Works quickly.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; and Keeps commitments.
- Initiative: Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation: Generates suggestions for improving work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One year of certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous accounting-related experience preferred.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should know about the Internet, Excel, Word, and order processing systems.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work overtime.
- 10-key by touch
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Terms and Conditions