Moletto Prosecco Rose
Here is Moletto Prosecco Rose. A versatile rosé sparkling wine to be enjoyed both as an aperitif and throughout the meal. To be pared with all the best of the Italian culinary tradition but it is certainly an attitude of being international.
- Appellation: Prosecco DOC Rose
- Grape variety: Glera 85% – Pinot Noir 15%
- Alcohol: Alc. 11% by Vol.
- Growing Region: Motta di Livenza – Treviso.
- Province: Veneto Region
- Vinification: The fermentation is done in stainless steel vats, using selected yeasts at a controlled temperature, followed by the sparkling process in pressurized tanks using the Charmat method.
- Tasting notes:
- Color: Nuanced soft pink.
- Bouquet: Delicate and fragrant with floral notes with red fruit aromas from the Pinot Noir.
- Taste: Lively, bright, floral, and fruity flavors wash over the palate. Vibrant fruit flavors combine with tannins and natural sugars to give yield a perfectly balanced body. The subtle perlage and persistent freshness beckon you to drink more.
- Serving suggestions: a truly versatile wine as good with oysters as with birthday cake! Serve as an aperitif or to celebrate anything!
Moletto: a family company
Today, the Moletto winery is a family-owned business that produces high-quality wines. The Stival family is committed to preserving the land and its natural environment. They also believe in creating high-quality products that are true to the centuries-old winemaking tradition of the region.
The Moletto winery is a great example of how a family can preserve and build on a rich history to create a successful business.