Kutjevo Grasevina White HQ
Graševina represents the first white wine with a protected designation of origin in Croatia. It is a wine of golden-yellow color with greenish notes, harmonious herbal and fruity aromas, refined and full taste, rich in extract that ends with a characteristic and mild bitterness.
- Collection name: Graševina, Line of top wines Kutjevo
- Wine type: White wine.
- Location: Hrnjevac, Vetovo, Vinkomir
- Volume: 0,75 l
- Alcohol: 13 %
- Variety: Graševina.
Tasting notes: Fresh, harmonious, and meaningful wine of crystal, golden-yellow color. The fragrance opens with floral notes of chamomile and fruit bouquets. The taste is dominated by citrus aromas with hints of green apple, and vineyard peach in the taste, with the presence of strong minerality in the aftertaste.
Enjoy with: We recommend serving at 10-12 ° C with top-quality sea fish, smoked meat, roasted chicken or turkey.
- Decanter 2023. – gold
WINERY KUTJEVO 1232 | Symbol of Croatian wine culture.
The oldest and most awarded winery in the region has produced high-quality wines that represent the exceptional character of the Kutjevo terroir since 1232.
The historical beginning of KUJTEVO Ltd. is closely related to the development of its main activity – viticulture – and dates back to 1232. Throughout history, there have been numerous changes in the ownership of farms, vineyards, and cellars, but today production is organized into three sectors:
- Viticulture production within which is located: PJ Viticulture and Enology.
- Plant production within which there are: Agriculture unit, Seed production unit, Cooperation unit, Požežanka (Silage) unit.
- Livestock production within which is located: PJ Livestock.