Dohba Mezcal Espadín
Steel color, clean, and with good density. On the nose: it is intense with hints of white flowers and fruits such as green apples and with a delicate smoky touch. In the mouth: it is very expressive, highlighting the fruity notes, and with good taste persistence, well balanced. The Result: it is a mezcal with a good olfactory identity, not at all aggressive, and with excellent taste persistence, ideal as an aperitif, whetting the appetite, or as a digestif at the end of each meal.
Made in the Oaxacan Mixteca, Dohba is the result of love for the art of Mezcal and the family legacies of our mezcaleros.
- 100% Organic, Ecological and Sustainable
- Authentic Artisanal Mezcal
Dohba starts from a deep love and respect for its roots, always seeking to care for the land, its ecosystem, and the people who work it.
- Made with ripe pineapples of maguey espadín: They mature patiently in the sun for a period that goes from 9 to 12 years. Only ripe pineapples are harvested, giving the fields time to regenerate, and maintaining the sustainability of the crop.
- 100% handmade process: The pineapples are cooked in conical ovens lined with volcanic stones. The grinding is done with a ripping knife machine using only the heart of the maguey. A handmade process is masterfully done by members of the community.
- Artisanal fermentation and distillation: Fermentation in vats of oak as tradition dictates, without any type of chemical substance. Double distillation in a sweet copper still, separating tails and heads to obtain a pure and clean mezcal.
- Quality and tradition hand in hand: Quality and tradition merge thanks to the expert work of the community where it comes from, as well as the supervision of the expert Maestro Mezcalero.
- Handmade Bottles (No two are alike): The sustainable use of 100% natural and recyclable raw materials is one of the cornerstones of the philosophy of this excellent mezcal.
- Blown glass bottle: Bottle made one by one with 100% recycled glass using the BLOWN GLASS technique in the Vidriera de TONALA, State of Jalisco.
- Natural sealing wax biodegradable: Biodegradable sealing wax produced with waxes from the Sierra de Cohahuila and resins from the Sierra de Oaxaca.
Dohba was born from the magic of Don Manuel González, Master Mezcalero, in the remote region of Silacayoápam. The area, known as the Oaxacan Mixteca, It has the deserved prestige of producing the best mezcal in Mexico. A drink with a noble flavor and harmonious aroma that is achieved as a result of the traditional preparation of 3 family generations.
- DOHBA MEZCAL ESPADIN: Awarded in THE SPIRITS BUSINESS competition with the Master 2023 medal in The Tequila & Mezcal for its “lovely tropical nose, soft floral smoke and a dry finish”