Wild Goat Malbec Reserve is a full-bodied, flavorful red wine that is made from grapes grown in the Mendoza region of Argentina. The wine has a deep ruby color and a complex aroma of blackberries, cherries, and spices. The palate is rich and smooth, with flavors of dark fruit, chocolate, and tobacco. The finish is long and lingering.
- Nose: Blackberries, cherries, spices
- Palate: Rich and smooth, with flavors of dark fruit, chocolate, and tobacco
- Finish: Long and lingering
The Wild Goat Malbec Reserve was first produced in 1998 by winemaker Alejandro Vigil. Vigil is a renowned winemaker who has won numerous awards for his wines. The Wild Goat Malbec Reserve has won several awards itself, including a gold medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2019.
Technical production details:
- Hand-harvested grapes from select vineyards.
- Fermented in small batches to preserve the fruit’s integrity.
- Aged in French oak barrels for a minimum of 12 months.
- Bottled with precision to capture the essence of the wine.
- Gold medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2019
- Silver medal at the International Wine Challenge in 2020
- Bronze medal at the Vinalies Internationales in 2021