Moletto Prosecco Extra Dry
Its unique qualities are perceptible. Very fruity, fresh, gently dry, graciously full-bodied. An adaptable and very pleasing ‘spumante’. An excellent aperitif. It is a sparkling wine perfect for any occasion.
- Appellation: Prosecco DOC Treviso.
- Type: Extra Dry.
- Grape variety: Glera.
- Alcohol: Alc. 12% by Vol.
- Growing Region: Motta di Livenza – Treviso.
- Province: Veneto Region.
- Age of vines: 35/18/9 years
- Vinification: The fermentation is done in stainless steel vats, using selected yeasts at a controlled temperature, followed by the sparkling process in pressurized tanks using the Charmat method.
- Tasting notes:
- Color: Pale straw-yellow.
- Bouquet: This sparkling wine has a subtle and cleanly aromatic bouquet.
- Taste: Soft, fruity and lively. A spumante that is both vivacious and full of character.
- Serving suggestions: Moletto Prosecco makes an excellent aperitif. This sparkling wine is perfect for any occasion. Especially suited for any type of fish dish.
Moletto: a family company
Today, the Moletto winery is a family-owned business that produces high-quality wines. The Stival family is committed to preserving the land and its natural environment. They also believe in creating high-quality products that are true to the centuries-old winemaking tradition of the region.
The Moletto winery is a great example of how a family can preserve and build on a rich history to create a successful business.