Moletto Oro Prosecco Brut
Moletto Oro Prosecco has a fine perlage, delicate but typical aroma, and is perfectly dry on the taste.
This Prosecco brut is both challenging and impressive especially when paired with shellfish and sashimi.
- Appellation: DOC Treviso
- Vineyard Growing Region: Motta di Livenza – Treviso Province – Veneto Region.
- Soil: natural clay and limestone.
- Age of vines: 13 to 38 years.
- Vinification: The fermentation in stainless steel vats, using selected yeasts at controlled temperature. This is followed by the sparkling process in pressurized tanks using the pas dose ‘Charmat method’.
- Alcohol: Alc. 11% by Vol.
- Tasting notes:
- Color: Bright straw-colored.
- Bouquet: A fruity bouquet of delicate yellow apples and pear, leads to the varietal aromatic traits.
- Taste: Gentle to the taste, with crisp fruity hints accompanied by pleasant notes and light foaming bubbles. Bright palate, dry, elegant with very fine and lively perlage.
- Serving suggestions: Enjoy as an aperitif, with shellfish and fish meal.
Moletto: a family company
Today, the Moletto winery is a family-owned business that produces high-quality wines. The Stival family is committed to preserving the land and its natural environment. They also believe in creating high-quality products that are true to the centuries-old winemaking tradition of the region.
The Moletto winery is a great example of how a family can preserve and build on a rich history to create a successful business.