Moletto Dolce Amore
Moscato meets Prosecco – Love at first sight.
For some, Prosecco is a bit too dry and for others, Moscato can be a bit too sweet. Combined, they make a blend that is hard for anyone to resist. This marriage of grapes will help any relationship you want to improve.
- Vinification: It is produced according to the Charmat method.
- Appellation: Vino Spumante
- Alcohol: 10%
- Color: Brilliant straw-yellow tending towards golden with fine perlage.
- Tasting notes:
- Colour: Brilliant with fine perlage.
- Bouquet: elegant perfume because not excessively intense.
- Taste: the tasting begins with the almost provocative impetus of the Moscato which then closes gently thanks to a very slight touch of Glera that gives perfect harmony in the mouth. Sweet sparkling wine, acidulous thanks to Glera grape presence.
- Serving Suggestions: A sparkling wine to pair with pastries.
- Ratings/Awards: 91 points – “Yearbook of the Best Italian Wines 2018 – Luca Maroni”
Moletto: a family company
Today, the Moletto winery is a family-owned business that produces high-quality wines. The Stival family is committed to preserving the land and its natural environment. They also believe in creating high-quality products that are true to the centuries-old winemaking tradition of the region.
The Moletto winery is a great example of how a family can preserve and build on a rich history to create a successful business.