Fix Hellas Beer is a refreshing and flavorful lager beer that has been enjoyed by Greeks for over 150 years. It is brewed with malted barley and hops, and has a light golden color and a crisp, clean taste. The beer has a subtle sweetness with hints of malt and hops, and a smooth finish.
- Nose: Fresh, bready, and slightly sweet
- Palate: Crisp, clean, and refreshing
- Finish: Smooth and lingering
Fix beer was founded in 1864 by Ioannis Fix, a Bavarian brewer who came to Greece after the country’s liberation from the Ottoman Empire. Fix settled in Athens and began brewing beer to cater to the many Bavarian officers who were stationed in the city. The first beer brewed in Greece naturally took the family name of Fix.
- Alcohol content: 5% ABV
- IBU: 15
- Color: Light golden
- Body: Medium
- Carbonation: Medium
- 2022 World Beer Awards: Gold Medal, Best Helles Lager.
- 2021 Great American Beer Festival: Silver Medal, Best Helles Lager.
- 2018 -International Beer Challenge: Bronce Medal.
- 2017 -European Beer Star Awards: Silver Medal.
- 2016 – World Beer Cup: Gold Medal.